Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone!


Roxy is the only one who dresses up at our house, and she is SO happy about it---NOT.

WARNING: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVE A SQUEEMISH STOMACH.

Once a month our family meets for dinner. (This was a Christmas gift my kids gave to me and my Mom. My almost DIL, K came up with the idea and got my Sons, D2 and D3 and DIL M to agree with.) This month it was at D3's home, which was perfect since my DIL M LOVES Halloween. She did a great job with the menu.

First came our appetizer, chips and dare I say...vomit.


Dinner consisted of:

Scary Peppers:



They were tasty



Grubs, I will be adding this to my menu's in the near future, they were great.



And for dessert, worms in dirt:



Despite how it looks the food was delicious. It was the most fun I've had celebrating Halloween in a long time.

Thank you D3 and M for all you hard work, you did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.