Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Homework

I've been working on my homework for my crazy patch purse class for several days now, it's due on Thursday morning. I may have to come up with some excuse for not having completed it but can't think of a good one. I can't say I didn't have time because she gave us two weeks, I could always use the old standby my dog ate it. Maybe I can get Doug to write me a note, "please excuse my wife for not completing her homework, she's retired so she doesn't meet deadlines any more."

Who knew that I'd still hate homework at my age? Sigh, I guess I'll have to make extra effort to finish it, but I'm not happy about it! If I don't post anything tomorrow you'll know why, my mean teacher gave me way too much homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.