Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The never-ending purse

Beautiful crisp autumn day here in the mountains. Spent several hours today working on my never-ending "crazy patch purse". I finished my homework for the week. I learned never to say never but I don't think I'll be making another one any time soon.

This purse ended up having over 20 pieces, here is a picture of some of them.The part on the bottom left is the completed lining. Miss Roxy is inspecting them, I think she approves.


One of the reasons I did all my homework today is that I'm on call for jury duty this week. Hey, I'm retired, I don't have time for jury duty! I sure hope I don't have to go in cause I'll miss my final purse class on Thursday. I want to go to class so I can get this thing put together. Do you think not missing the final class is an good excuse for missing jury duty?

My handsome, talented husband put up track lighting in my studio this morning, what a difference I can actually see what I'm doing. Thank you D.

I have chili cooking in the crockpot for dinner. Think I'll go and make some cornbread to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.