Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bargains

Yesterday I went to a Christmas Boutique at a little church in Yosemite Lakes Park (YLP to locals). YLP is not actually in Yosemite, it is actually about 30 miles south of Yosemite's main gate. Homes in the area are on lots from 1 acre up to approx 5 acres.

Back to the boutique, it was the first of the season so I thought I'd check it out and I'm glad I did. Most of the items I saw were priced under $10.00. I bought 3 items and spent $18.00. The highest priced item that I bought was a little handmade basket for $8.00, then I bought a felt Angel for $6.00 and finally a wooden picture frame for $4.00. The boutique was scheduled to run from 9:00 to 2:00. I was there at 10:00am and items were selling quickly, I have a feeling they probably sold out.

Here is a picture of my bargins:

 
 
I can't believe that this Angel was priced at $6.00. The workmanship was great, she will go in my studio to keep me company.
 
 

 
 There are more boutiques next weekend. I will probably spend my Saturdays between now and Christmas checking them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.