Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas around our community

Today it was bright and sunny and warmer than the past couple of days. I took my camera with me when we went for our walk so I could take pictures of some of the Christmas decorations around our community.

A fence has to have garland and bows at Christmas:


Geese seem to be a popular item this year:


There has to be Snowmen and an Angel

 
A Nativity Scene:
 
 
 
Bears decked out for Christmas:
 

 
Nature has it's own Christmas decorations. bright red berries:
 
 
I like the wagon wheel, different but festive:
 
 
And finally a Santa:
 
 
 
I hope you take time out during this busy season to enjoy the sights and sounds of Christmas.
 
Christmas Blessings to you and yours. Ronda

 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Ronda, Lovely Christmas Decoration from your world. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.