Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wool Snowman Penny rug progress

Merry first day of December.

With all the rain and DH working I got a lot done on my wool Snowman penny rug. The pattern is called "Snow Faces" and is from Cath's Pennies Designs. I bought the kit from Quilters Paradise.

 It started out looking like this:


Actually it started with just the white backround, then I added the hats.


I stitched down the hats and added small embellishments, here's a fuzzy closeup:

 

The noses come next:
 
Once I stitch them down I'll move on to the eyes and the mouths.
 

DH has done a great job decorating the front of the house, the front porch is my Christmas picture for today.
 
 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.