Friday, January 11, 2013

Block of the month on display!

I'm so excited my January block of the month is on display. The hanger I ordered from Pumpkinvine Corner, www.pumpkinvinecorner.com came in the mail today.

 
It's 15 inches wide, perfect for my 13" square. It was so reasonable, $8.95 plus shipping.

Here is the backround square hanging on it: (my kitchen wall is off white so it doesn't show up in the picture.)
 

Are you ready? Here is the January square in all it's glory:

 


I'm so glad that Anna from the Woolie Mammoth Blogspot told me about this Wool BOM pattern by Buttermilk Basin and offered by Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop, www.primitivegatherings.com.
It is so different, the middle block will change out each month. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

On Monday I'm participating in the Grow Your Blog Party that Vicki from 2 Bags Full is throwing, so I have to work on my post.

I'll put up a link to Vicki's blog on Monday so you can stop by and join the party.

Til next time, Ronda


 




7 comments:

  1. Ronda, it looks so cute all together. How do you atttach the block each month, is it like a felt board and it just sticks on the backing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose, until I can buy some hooks and eyes it is pinned. This is when I miss living closer to JaAnns.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki. I can't wait to get February's block so I can start working on it.

      Delete
  3. Your little wall hanging looks nice. It will keep you busy to make one each month. Sounds like lot of fun. I love your background, the snowman too of course. Do you tack it on with pins?
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julia. Eventually it will be hung with hooks and eyes. I have to go into town to buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea that you can change out the center block.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.