Monday, February 4, 2013

Not celebrating

Disappointing Super Bowl results for me, Niners lost. Give me a couple days and I'll get over it.

I did accomplish several things yesterday, I took the little mug rug off the frame and steamed it, it's ready to be finished. I stitched down all the pieces on my "It's All About Me" project and....

 I started a new rug hooking project. I found a pattern I liked and figured out how to transfer it to the linen. I put it on a frame cause I don't have an official rug hooking frame yet (it's suppose to be in the mail) and I started hooking it . I'll post pictures soon.

Suppose to be in the high 60's today, going to get outside and enjoy the sunshine.

Til next time, Ronda

4 comments:

  1. Sorry that your team lost. I don't watch sport so I don't get disappointed about who wins or looses. That's what happens when one keep their nose to the grind too long. lol... I just don't know what goes on...

    I hope that you post a picture of your finished rug.

    Have a good day.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, good to hear from you, sounds like you've been busy. I've taken pictures I just need to upload them to my computer.

      Delete
  2. I was cheering for Coach Harbaugh's team.......:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.