Saturday, August 31, 2013

Road Trip part 2

After leaving Golfsmith we headed to Manteca, CA where we were spending the night. I booked the hotel that was in the same lot as Bass Pro Shops thinking that we would go there the next morning. Wrong. After a nap it was off to shop some more.



If you get a chance to visit a Bass Pro store stop and go in. Even if you're not an outdoors person it is quite an experience. At this store you enter though the middle of a giant sequoia. 


The store is huge, the picture below shows half of the bottom floor. Fishing, hunting, camping, boating, clothing, cabin décor, anything to do with the outdoors is in this store.


You might even run into some of your friends.



MM found a camo shirt and was checking out ammo.


I didn't find anything this visit but did see some cute shirts and sweaters for fall.

We were tired when we got home but we had a good time on our road trip.

Til next time, Ronda


3 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda, I'm not a hunting or fishing kind of girl although I used to fish little trouts in the brook by my grandfather's house when I was a young girl. Everyone used to fish and hunt in those days, and my brothers still hunt and fish as a sport. I guess I just mellowed in my old age, lol but I find that Sequoia tree entrance quite something. I'm always amazed at how big they grow.

    have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, I don't hunt or fish either. I do like shooting trap or target shooting. The store has some great clothes but with the temp being over 100 degrees I couldn't get in the mood to buy sweaters or long sleeve shirts.

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a store! And all he bought was a shirt! A great tree entrance!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and will do my best to respond. Once you enter a comment you can choose Name/URL from the list , enter your name, leave the URL blank and click on continure.